Private Boat Tours Mljet Island
Great mythical Greek hero and king of Ithaca, Odysseus is said to have been lured and made hostage by the nymph Calypso after being shipwrecked on the breathtaking island of Mljet. Now popular for its astonishing National Park, the island is a forested paradise containing miraculous sea lakes and the Benedictine monestary of Saint Mary, dating back to the 12th century.
- Visit beautiful beaches and bays of Island Mljet
- Visit National Park Mljet (optional)
- Skipper will advise you & help you make the most of your time
- Decide on your own itinerary & activities
- Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Sunbathe, Discover National Park...
- Private Beaches & Bays, Sandy Beaches, Preserved Nature...
- Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia, Saplunara
- Have Lunch in one of Amazing Seaside Island Restaurants
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Mljet Island National Park Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.