Private Boat Tours Medium Day Elaphiti Islands Boat Tour
Medium Day Elaphiti Islands Boat Tour
The medium day Elaphiti islands boat tour is a 6-hour long tour, departing from Dubrovnik. You will sail in comfort on board our speedboat Barakuda 545 with a max capacity of 4 people.
During this tour you will visit islands Sipan, Kolocep and Lopud. This tour is ideal for those who wish to have lunch during their trip. There is a handful of local restaurants to choose from. You will also have plenty of time for swimming, snorkelling and discovering the hidden bays of the islands.
The Elaphiti Islands are an archipelago of several islands northwest of Dubrovnik. The islands are the perfect location for a colourful boat trip where you can craft some heart-warming memories worth sharing! This tour is a wonderful escape for a group of friends or family seeking to stimulate their senses through the breath-taking surroundings of the Adriatic. Due to the layout of our speedboat and itinerary, we can assure you that we will bring you an intimate all-inclusive experience which you won’t forget.
If you are seeking relaxation, tranquillity and wonderful views, the Medium Day Elaphiti Islands Boat Tour is an exceptional choice. We pride ourselves on providing exclusive tours, away from the crowds.
- Visit Elafiti Islands - Koločep, Lopud & Šipan
- Skipper will advise you & help you make the most of your time
- Decide on your own itinerary & activities
- Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Sunbathe, Discover Islands...
- Private Beaches & Bays, Cliffs, Sandy Beaches...
- Visit some of the Islands’ Historical Villages
- Have Lunch in one of Amazing Seaside Island Restaurants
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pickup and drop-off inside Dubrovnik Town area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Go Pro Camera
- Use of Dry Bags
- Use of Floating Noodles
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik Town area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Trsteno Arboretum Entrance Fee (approx. 8€)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.