The Korcula Full-Day Yacht Tour from Dubrovnik is carried out by Phantom 40 Yacht. Delve into one of Croatia's most beautiful Islands as you embark on our exclusive tour. The tour is private, therefore it is entirely tailored to your preferences. The Phantom 40 yacht is ideal for families of up to 12 people. The yacht boasts a modern sundeck, bathroom and additional accessories. Not to mention, our wonderful team will make your trip unforgettable.
Korcula is 50 miles away from Dubrovnik, making it around 3hr sailing time. Furthermore, this tour is ideal for those that like long boat rides surrounded by mesmerising scenery. If you are up for a day of discovery, then this is the tour for you. Moreover, this tour is for you if you enjoy exploring historical heritage, nature and culture.
Korcula is the sixth largest island in Croatia and is known for its dense forest. Its’ medieval town is widely recognised as being world explorer Marco Polo’s birthplace. The town is infused with captivating cobblestone streets, endearing little shops and many independent cafes. In addition, the town also has a lot of bars and restaurants to enjoy. If you take a walk to the top of the hill, you will be rewarded with spectacular views of the Old Town and its waters to admire!
Upon arriving to Korcula, you will have around 3 hrs of leisure time. This will also depend on your preferences and how you’d like to spend your time. Moreover, the itinerary is completely up to you. This means you can stop for a swim along the way and engage in activities as they present themselves. Get ready to unwind, indulge and discover on our Korcula Private Yacht Tour.
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Sea mattress
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Island)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.