Private Boat Tours Korcula Yacht Tour
Korcula Yacht Tour
The Korcula Yacht Tour with Ferretti 43 Yacht departs from Dubrovnik. This is a wonderful private tour aboard our amazing yacht with a capacity of up to 12 people. Explore Dubrovnik only offers private tours from the heart of Dubrovnik. When you rent the Ferretti 43 Yacht with us; crew, fuel and drinks are included in selected tours. This yacht has the luxury and styling found in the better-built boats of its class. Essentially, the yacht is brilliant for those wishing to entertain their close ones. Starting with a large flybridge, leading down to a covered cockpit, then on to the large salon inside; the Ferretti 43 is a dream.
The Korcula Yacht tour is a great way to discover the Croatian Coastline. Adriatic Blue colours, untouched nature, beautiful bays and so much more. Since the tour is entirely private, the stops along the way are tailored to your preferences.
Unlatch and breathe
Korcula is 50 miles away from Dubrovnik, making it around 3hr sailing time. Furthermore, this tour is ideal for those that like long boat rides surrounded by enchanting scenery. If you are up for a day of discovery, then this is the tour for you. Moreover, this tour is perfect if you enjoy exploring historical heritage, nature and culture.
Korcula is the sixth largest island in Croatia and is known for its dense forest. Its’ medieval town is widely recognised as being world explorer Marco Polo’s birthplace. The town is infused with captivating cobblestone streets, endearing little shops and many independent cafes. The town also has a lot of bars and restaurants to enjoy. If you take a walk to the top of the hill, you will be rewarded with spectacular views of the Old Town and its waters to admire!
Upon arrival to Korcula, you will have around 3 hrs of leisure time. This will also depend on your preferences and how you’d like to spend your time. This means you can stop for a swim along the way and engage in activities as they present themselves. Get ready to unwind, indulge and discover on our Korcula Private Yacht Tour.
- Cruise along the Dalmatian coast
- Admire views of the Elaphite Islands, Mljet Island and the Peljesac Peninsula from the sea
- See the house of Marco Polo, St. Anthony's Cypress Hill and Abbey Treasury in Korcula Town
- Have Lunch in one of Amazing Seaside Island Restaurants
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Use of Soft Water Toys
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.