Mljet Private Yacht Tour by Explore Dubrovnik. The Island Mljet Private Yacht Tour is Ferretti Fly 43 yacht rental in Dubrovnik. The tour is led by our professional crew. Discover the beauty of Island Mljet, it's National Park, hidden lagoons, sandy beaches and much more on this 8 hour tour. The Island Mljet boat tour is fully private therefore stops along the tour are completely tailored to your preferences. Some of the highlights during the boat trip are Saplunara Bay, National Park Mljet, Odysseus Cave, Limuni Beach and Prozurska Luka. Mljet is around 2 hr sailing distance from Dubrovnik (weather permitting). Since the tour duration is 8 hours, you won't have time to visit all the locations. This being said, your skipper will advise on different routes and sights based on your preferences. Once you agree on the route, your adventure can start.
Magic of MljetSouth Mljet is popular for its magical Saplunara bay, Limuni Bay and Prozurska Luka. All three are calm and well protected from the wind. Lush green forest, Mediterranean scents and Adriatic blue sea surrounds them. These are ideal stops for swimming, snorkelling, paddling and fresh local lunch. Further North is a small town called Polace, which is an entry to National Park Mljet. You can visit National Park only by foot and there's also an entrance fee. On the other side of the island is Odysseus Cave. The cave can be visited by boat only if winds are favourable. The cave is a few tens of meters wide therefore you can enter by swimming. On your way back to Dubrovnik you might have time to stop on one of the Elaphiti islands. Special Tip: Mljet Private Boat Tour is fully exclusive and it can start at time of your choice. If you're a fan of sunsets, you can start the tour 7.5hr before the sunset time and enjoy the sunset on the yacht as you sail back to Dubrovnik.
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Use of Soft Water Toys
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Mljet Island National Park Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Fishing Equipment available at additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.
Mljet Private Yacht Tour
Ferretti Fly 43
Duration 8 Hours
Max Capacity 12 Passengers