Private Boat Tours Island Mljet Boat Tour
Island Mljet Boat Tour
Island Mljet by Leader 8 speedboat is an exclusive tour from Dubrovnik. This is a full day tour. Island Mljet is approximately 1.5hr sailing distance from Dubrovnik. There are many different locations you can visit on the island. The tour is completely private, therefore stops along the way can be tailored to your preferences.
Island Mljet is famous for its various beautiful locations. Some being the National park on the island, the Odysseus Cave, breath-taking hidden bays, its lush green forest, olive trees and so much more. Our favourite locations to visit are Saplunara Bay, Limuni Beach, Prozurska Luka and Polace. In 8 hours you will have time to visit a handful of these locations. Furthermore, will suggest the best route based on your desires for the day. Fuel, skipper, drinks and snorkelling masks are included.
Mljet is one of the many must-see locations of the Dalmatian south.
Saplunara Bay is situated on the eastern tip of the island and it’s known for it’s sandy beaches. Mala Saplunara and Velika Saplunara. These make great lunch and swim stop on your Island Mljet boat tour.
Limuni Beach is the perfect escape from the ordinary. A peaceful sandy beach, surrounded by Mediterranean pine trees and crystal clear waters. It is the perfect spot to enjoy some sun.
Prozurska Luka is a small bay and village located on the northern shores of Island Mljet. Due to its sheltered and secluded location, the bay is also a popular stopover point for sailing boats on their way to and from Dubrovnik. The small pebble beach in the bay is especially popular with families. A couple of local konoba restaurants with views over the bay are just steps away from the sea.
Polace is a village in the western part of the northern coast of the island. Polace is secluded and sheltered by 4 small islands Tajnik, Moračnik, Ovrata and Kobrava. Therefore, the bay is very popular among sailors and yachtsman. The bay itself is 5.6 km long and about 4 km wide. Polace is an entry point to the National Park of Mljet.
Embark on adventure with us
Overall, this is the perfect tour for those who are seeking an adventurous experience and a handful of fun. Enquire about your Explore Dubrovnik experience today. This is something you do not want to miss!
- Visit beautiful beaches and bays of Island Mljet
- Visit National Park Mljet (optional)
- Skipper will advise you & help you make the most of your time
- Decide on your own itinerary & activities
- Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Sunbathe, Discover National Park...
- Private Beaches & Bays, Sandy Beaches, Preserved Nature...
- Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia, Saplunara
- Have Lunch in one of Amazing Seaside Island Restaurants
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Mljet Island National Park Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.
The Elaphiti Islands Full Day Boat...
Elaphiti Islands Half Day ...
Island Mljet Private Boat Tour by Explore Dubrovnik. Isla...