Private Boat Tours Island Mljet Boat Tour
Island Mljet Boat Tour
Island Mljet boat tour
The Island Mljet boat tour is a private tour from Dubrovnik that takes you to the amazing Island of Mljet. Situated just an hour and a half away by boat, Mljet is one of the many must-see locations of the Dalmatian south. The Island Mljet tour is fully private therefore your skipper will give you an introduction and guide you through safety and health procedures. After that you will share your preferences for the day. Based on those preferences, your skipper will make suggestions on how to best spend your day exploring Mljet.
Island Mljet is famous for its various beautiful locations. Some being the National park on the island, the Odysseus Cave, breath-taking hidden bays, its lush green forest, olive trees and so much more. Our favourite locations to visit are Saplunara Bay, Limuni Beach, Prozurska Luka and Polace. In 8 hours you will have time to visit a handful of these locations. We will suggest the best route based on your desires for the day.
Hotspots on Mljet
Saplunara Bay is situated on the eastern tip of the island and it’s known for it’s sandy beaches. Mala Saplunara and Velika Saplunara. These make great lunch and swim stop on your Island Mljet boat tour.
Limuni Beach is the perfect escape from the ordinary. A peaceful sandy beach, surrounded by Mediterranean pine trees and crystal clear waters. It is the perfect spot to enjoy some sun.
Prozurska Luka is a small bay and village located on the northern shores of Island Mljet. Due to its sheltered and secluded location, the bay is also a popular stopover point for sailing boats on their way to and from Dubrovnik. The small pebble beach in the bay is especially popular with families. A couple of local konoba restaurants with views over the bay are just steps away from the sea.
Polace is a village in the western part of the northern coast of the island. Polace is secluded and sheltered by 4 small islands Tajnik, Moračnik, Ovrata and Kobrava. Due to this, the bay is very popular among sailors and yachtsman. The bay itself is 5.6 km long and about 4 km wide. Polace is an entry point to the National Park of Mljet.
This wonderful Explore Dubrovnik boat tour is with carried out with our new and sleek speedboat Quicksilver 675. This vessel can comfortably fit up to 6 adults and 2 kids. The Quicksilver 675 provides bimini therefore the boat has enough shade during hot summer days. Snorkelling masks, a go pro camera and free drinks are provided on the tour to ensure you have a refreshing day at sea.
- Visit beautiful beaches and bays of Island Mljet
- Visit National Park Mljet (optional)
- Skipper will advise you & help you make the most of your time
- Decide on your own itinerary & activities
- Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Sunbathe, Discover National Park...
- Private Beaches & Bays, Sandy Beaches, Preserved Nature...
- Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia, Saplunara
- Have Lunch in one of Amazing Seaside Island Restaurants
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Go Pro Camera
- Use of Dry Bags
- Use of Floaties
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Mljet Island National Park Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) available at additional cost
- Drone photos available at additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.