Private Boat Tours Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour
Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour
The Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour is a private boat tour from Dubrovnik to the nearby Elaphiti islands. This is a 4hr tour with our Cap Camarat 7.5 speedboat.
Spend an amazing time exploring Dubrovnik’s Riviera on this half-day boat tour that you can tailor to your wishes! Visit 3 main islands with our sleek and fast speedboat Cap Camarat. Snorkel in the Blue Cave on Kolocep Island, swim near amazing cliffs, and enjoy the soft sands of Beach Sunj on Island Lopud.
Since the tour is fully private, itinerary is not fixed and can be agreed on with your skipper before you start the tour.
Time to explore
We suggest the following route:
Once we depart Dubrovnik, we head to the Blue Cave on Koločep Island. At the Blue Cave you will have time to swim and snorkel. We provide snorkelling masks and a go pro camera so that you can create some cool videos on the rocks and in the cave. After this, we head over to Island Lopud to have fun on the sandy beach Sunj. Close to the beach there is the village of Lopud. You can visit by foot or with a buggy, it is entirely up to you. In the village you can find many restaurants and shops to browse. You will be offered refreshing drinks throughout the entire duration of the tour.
The Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour is highly exclusive, therefore the time spent on each location depends on you. In addition, Your skipper will guide you at all times. You might even have time to visit the hidden lagoons of the Elaphiti archipelago. From Island Lopud there’s approximately 30 min sailing time back to Port Gruz. Furthermore, the journey back to the port is completely chilled and pleasant.
All our boats are fully sanitized before and after every tour. Our skippers follow thorough sanitation and cleanliness procedures. This means we can assure you a COVID safe and enjoyable tour of the beautiful Elaphiti Islands.
- Visit Elafiti Islands - Koločep, Lopud & Šipan
- Skipper will advise you & help you make the most of your time
- Decide on your own itinerary & activities
- Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Sunbathe, Discover Islands...
- Private Beaches & Bays, Cliffs, Sandy Beaches...
- Visit some of the Islands’ Historical Villages
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Mljet Island National Park Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Trsteno Arboretum Entrance Fee (approx. 8€)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.