Private Boat Tours Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour
Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour
The Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour is a private boat tour from Dubrovnik to the nearby Elaphiti islands. This is a 4hr tour with Atlantic Open 750 speedboat.
Spend an amazing time exploring Dubrovnik’s Riviera on this half-day boat tour that you can tailor to your wishes! Visit 3 main islands with our sleek and fast speedboat, the Atlantic Open 750. Snorkel in the Blue Cave on Kolocep, swim near some amazing cliffs, and enjoy the soft sand of Beach Sunj on Island Lopud.
Since this tour is fully private, itinerary is not fixed and can be agreed on with your skipper before you start the tour.
Time to explore
We suggest the following route:
Once we depart Dubrovnik, we head to the Blue Cave on Koločep Island. At the Blue Cave you will have time to swim and snorkel. We provide snorkelling masks and a go pro camera so that you can create some cool videos on the rocks and in the cave. After, we will head over to Island Lopud to have fun on the sandy beach Sunj. Close to the beach is the village of Lopud. You can visit the village by foot or by buggy. In the village you can find many restaurants and shops to enjoy. You will be offered refreshing drinks throughout the duration of your tour.
The Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour is fully private so time spent on each location depends on you. Your skipper will guide you at all times and you might even have time to visit the hidden lagoons of the Elaphiti archipelago. From Island Lopud there’s approximately 30 min sailing time back to Port Gruz.
All our boats are fully sanitized before and after every tour. Our skippers consistently follow sanitation and cleanliness procedures. We do this so that we can assure you a COVID safe and enjoyable tour of some of the most beautiful places around.
- Visit Elafiti Islands - Koločep, Lopud & Šipan
- Skipper will advise you & help you make the most of your time
- Decide on your own itinerary & activities
- Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Sunbathe, Discover Islands...
- Private Beaches & Bays, Cliffs, Sandy Beaches...
- Visit some of the Islands’ Historical Villages
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Trsteno Arboretum Entrance Fee (approx. 8€)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.