Private Boat Tours Gastro Boat Tour Dubrovnik
Gastro Boat Tour Dubrovnik
The Gastro boat tour is a private tour with Quicksilver 675. We will take you from Dubrovnik to the nearby Elaphiti islands by boat where you can taste local home made wine and olive oil. In this 4 hour tour you can visit islands Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan.
Depending on your preferences your skipper will arrange wine and olive oil tasting in one of the local wineries. We won’t take you to big fancy spots but to truly local places only. You will also have time to stop for a swim or even a light lunch. Since the tour is fully private, we are flexible with itinerary and stops.
Gastro boat tour Dubrovnik is a perfect combination of fun water activities and local experience. You will get the taste of why is Croatia popular for it’s red wine and golden Olive Oil. Besides this, you will have time to visit hidden beaches, caves and explore Dubrovnik’s Riviera by boat.
Other than wine and olive oil tasting, the highlights of this tour are snorkelling, swimming, sunbathing and cruising through beautiful scenery. Island Kolocep is only a 15-20 min boat ride from Dubrovnik. Here you can swim inside the Blue Cave. Island Lopud is popular for it’s sandy beach Sunj and Island Sipan for its wonderful nature and food. Each island has its own exceptional charm and beauty.
Snorkelling masks, a go pro camera, drinks and excellent service is included in this 4hr private tour.
The Gastro Boat Tour Dubrovnik is an ideal experience for someone who is seeking to immerse themselves into the culture and atmosphere of Dubrovnik. With so much to see, feel and enjoy – you cannot go wrong!
- Visit Elafiti Islands - Koločep, Lopud & Šipan
- Home made wine and olive oil tasting
- Skipper will advise you & help you make the most of your time
- Decide on your own itinerary & activities
- Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Sunbathe, Discover Islands...
- Private Beaches & Bays, Cliffs, Sandy Beaches...
- Visit some of the Islands’ Historical Villages
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Go Pro Camera
- Use of Dry Bags
- Use of Floaties
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Trsteno Arboretum Entrance Fee (approx. 8€)
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) available at additional cost
- Drone photos available at additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.
Island Mljet boat tour
The Half-Day Elaphiti Islands Tour is a private boat tour fr...