Discover Dubrovnik's stunning Riviera and it's nearby Islands by Yacht. Rent the Ferretti Fly 43 Yacht from Dubrovnik for a day and visit Islands Lopud , Sipan and Kolocep. This Elaphiti Islands tour is a serene retreat, taking you to some of Croatia's most spectacular views.
The Ferretti Fly 43 is a wonderful yacht for up to 12 people. Pick and drop off at your hotel in Dubrovnik is an option. Once we start the tour, your captain will make suggestions based on your preferences.
The main locations to visit are Island Kolocep and it's Blue Cave. Island Lopud and sandy beach Sunj. Island Sipan and the village of Sudjurad. Besides these well known locations, we will take you to more secluded and private bays for you to enjoy. This is where you can swim, snorkel, cliff jump and put your mind at ease for the day.
If you wish to have lunch, we will suggest local restaurants. The Yacht Tour to the Elaphiti Islands is flexible and tailored to your wishes entirely. The yacht offers a bathroom, kitchen, cabins and beautiful deck. There are also snorkelling masks, drinks and water toys on the yacht. The crew is wonderful and will do their best to create a great experience for you.
If you are looking for a day well-spent, away from the crowds, then this is for you. Wave goodbye to clusters of commotion and say hello to refreshing scenery, good vibes and sunshine. At Explore Dubrovnik, our aim is to show you a side of your surroundings that you haven't seen.
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Use of Soft Water Toys
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Mljet Island National Park Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Fishing Equipment available at additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.