The Elaphiti Islands Medium Day Tour is private boat tour, heading out from Dubrovnik to the Elaphiti Islands. This tour has a duration of 6 hours. The Elaphiti islands are an archipelago of several islands, northwest from Dubrovnik, all showcasing their unique beauty and nature differently. The most popular islands are Island Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan. Dubrovnik's islands medium day boat tour is ideal for families or group of friends who wish to explore 3 main islands, hidden bays, caves and have a nice lunch. Once on board, your allocated skipper will give you an introduction to all the necessary safety procedures, including a Covid 19 briefing. Once this is out of the way, your skipper will then share suggestions in regards to the route based on your wishes, weather and island traffic. During the 6-hour tour you will have enough time for a variety of activities. This includes snorkelling with our provided masks, using the go pro to capture memories and exploring beautifully sandy beach Sunj. You can also get involved in local wine and olive oil tasting and much more! Our tour offers you nothing but moments of pure tranquillity and bliss. Let yourself be immersed into the heart of Mediterranean culture. Away from the crowds.
Island hopping in styleThe first island on our way is Kolocep also known as Kalamota Island. This gem is well known for its 2 small villages and Blue Cave attraction. Once we anchor near the cave, you can take a refreshing dip into the crystal clear waters and embrace your surroundings. After seeing the caves, we will then cruise along the islands stunning cliffs as we make our way to the island of Lopud. Lopud is popular for its old village and luxurious Beach Sunj. Overall, it is a great place to catch the freshest seafood for lunch and truly unwind. There are also buggies available for those who don’t want to walk too much. This being said, taking a walk to Sunj beach has its very own charm within! Lastly, we will cruise along Lopud and head over to the biggest Elaphiti island, the Island of Sipan. We will then stop at the local village of Sudjuradj. This is where you can admire the ancient architecture, take another dip if you fancy and make the most of your tour. Besides Sudjurad, there's few secret spots on the islands we will take you to. The tour is entirely private and tailored to your preferences. We will do our best to create an unforgettable experience for you.
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik Town area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Go Pro Camera
- Use of Dry Bags
- Use of Floaties
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik Town area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Trsteno Arboretum Entrance Fee (approx. 8€)
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) available at additional cost
- Drone photos available at additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.
Elaphiti Islands Medium Day Tour
Duration 6 Hours
Max Capacity 6 Passengers