Spend an amazing time exploring Dubrovnik’s Riviera on this private half day yacht tour that you can tailor to your wishes! Cruise along the Elaphiti Islands in style. Snorkel in the Blue Cave on Kolocep Island, swim near some amazing cliffs, and enjoy the soft sands of Sunj Beach on Island Lopud.
Since the tour is fully private, itinerary is not fixed and can be agreed upon with your skipper before you start the tour. During this 4 hr Yacht rental from Dubrovnik you can visit islands Lopud, Sipan and Kolocep.
We suggest the following route for Dubrovnik Half Day Yacht Rental:
Once we depart Dubrovnik, we head to the Blue Cave on Koločep Island. At the Blue Cave you will have time to enjoy and snorkel. We provide snorkelling masks so you can snorkel in the cave and around the area. We will then head to Island Lopud to have fun on the sandy beach of Sunj. Close to the beach there is the village of Lopud. You can visit the village by foot or with a buggy. In the village you can find plenty of restaurants and shops to enjoy. You will be offered refreshing drinks throughout the duration of your tour. Food is not provided on board.
All our vessels are fully sanitized before and after every tour. Our crew follows proper sanitation and cleanliness procedures, therefore we assure you a COVID safe and enjoyable Yacht rental.
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Sea mattress
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Mljet Island National Park Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Fishing Equipment available at additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.