The Elaphiti Islands Half Day Boat Tour by Quicksilver 675 Speedboat is a 4-hour tour from Dubrovnik to the nearby Elaphiti islands. You will visit some of Dubrovnik’s most beautiful locations, as you dive into our carefully crafted tour. A special adventure just for you! You will visit islands Lopud, Sipan and Kolocep.
The islands aren’t far from Dubrovnik, therefore making them a perfect getaway from the city. Boasting great locations for swimming, snorkelling, cliff jumping or simply relaxing on our beautiful vessel as you take in the sun. The Quicksilver 675 is a brand new speedboat. It is ideal for up to 8 people, ensuring comfort and smooth sailing.
Once you board the boat, your allocated skipper will present you with a suggested plan for the tour based on your preferences. After departing Dubrovnik, you will visit Kolocep first. Island Kolocep is popular for its Blue Cave and wonderful cliffs. The next island is Lopud, only a short sail from Kolocep. On Lopud you can explore the village, sandy beach Sunj and other secret bays only we know about. The third island is Sipan, which is the biggest of all 3. Depending on how the tour unfolds within the 4-hour frame, you might have enough time to visit Sudjurad. Furthermore, you might also have time to have a cocktail at the lovely Bowa restaurant. All stops and locations depend on your preferences for the day. In addition, snorkelling masks, a go pro and drinks are included in the tour.
The Elaphiti Islands Boat Tour is a spectacular option for those who want to discover, unwind and enjoy.
Safety and health procedures are to be followed at all times aboard any Explore Dubrovnik Private Boat tour and boat rental.
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik Town area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Go Pro Camera
- Use of Dry Bags
- Use of Floaties
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik Town area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Trsteno Arboretum Entrance Fee (approx. 8€)
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) available at additional cost
- Drone photos available at additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.