The Dubrovnik Panorama Tour Offers the best views of Dubrovnik from the coastline. In this 1 hour long private boat tour, you will discover the City Walls, fortresses and the magical Island Lokrum.
Although this isn't a particularly long tour, it is definitely one that charms, engages and stimulates the senses. There is something incredibly relaxing about cruising along the City Walls and admiring the intricate architecture. Not to mention the beautiful fortresses that harness immense amounts of historical heritage within them. Despite Lokrum only being a short ride away, the journey there itself is mesmerising. You can feel the tranquillity as soon as you arrive on the Island. There are many enchanting coves scattered along the Island's edges. The scenery is lush and the overall atmosphere is wonderful. You can even grab some tasty cuisine upon arrival. Or if you aren't feeling peckish, you can take a brief stroll.
Due to this tour being private, your itinerary is adjustable and your skipper can give you all the guidance you require. Dubrovnik Panorama tour is ideal for those who want to capture Dubrovnik's beauty but aren't too rich in time. Sit back, unwind and let us take care of things!
- Pickup and drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Go Pro Camera
- Use of Dry Bags
- Use of Floating Noodles
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.