The Dubrovnik Panorama by boat is unique way to explore Dubrovnik from the coastline. Enjoy Dubrovnik's stunning walls, away from the crowds. This is a 1.30hr private boat rental. On this tour you will see Dubrovnik's walls, Fort Lovrijenac and Island Lokrum. Fort Lovrijenac is known as a hit Games of Thrones filming location and Island Lokrum is known for the story of King Richard The Lion-Hearted. Overall, there is plenty to capture on this tour!
Dubrovnik Panorama by boat can start from Port Gruz. From there will head over to the old Town. You will see the panorama of Lapad Bay, Old Town and Island Lokrum. The tour will end in the Old Town Port.
Another option is to start the tour from the Old Town and sail to Port Gruz. The 3rd option is to start the tour at one of the ports and finish at the same port. This is entirely up to you.
The private panorama cruise is with our new speedboat Quicksilver 675. A professional skipper and refreshing drinks are all included in the tour. The panorama tour is fully private, therefore you get to enjoy the views and itinerary of your choice.
This is a great option for those who haven't got too much time but still want to embrace Dubrovnik's beauty and charm.
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Use of Go Pro Camera
- Use of Dry Bags
- Use of Floaties
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) available at additional cost
- Yamaha Underwater Scooter available at additional cost
- Drone photos available at additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.