Private Boat Tours Dubrovnik Islands – Traditional Galleon
Dubrovnik Islands – Traditional Galleon
The Dubrovnik Islands with Traditional Galleon is a private boat tour for up to 40 people. Rent a Galleon in Dubrovnik for special private occasions such as weddings, birthdays, team buildings and more.
Explore the Elaphiti Islands aboard this unique wooden ship. The Traditional Galleon will take you back to historical times as you cruise from Dubrovnik to the nearby Islands. Discover some of Croatia’s most intricate scenery and indulge in the beauty of the Adriatic Sea. Share blissful moments with your close ones and embrace Mediterranean sailing to its fullest. Cruise along smaller islets and capture plenty of memories with the people you care about.
This is the perfect cruise for those wishing to explore and learn about Croatian Culture, practices and surroundings. Great for larger groups and bonding. Although we do not offer food on board our cruises, we are happy to make restaurant reservations and arrangements. Simply ask us prior to embarking and we will do our best to fulfil your desires.
Our team of friendly locals are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and enjoy sharing knowledge about Dalmatia with clients. You can learn a lot of facts about Croatia and Dubrovnik itself, all whilst enjoying yourself!
- Visit Elafiti Islands - Koločep, Lopud & Šipan
- Cruise along Dubrovnik Coastline
- Captain will advise you & help you make the most of your time
- Decide on your own itinerary & activities
- Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Sunbathe, Discover Islands...
- Private Beaches & Bays, Cliffs, Sandy Beaches...
- Visit some of the Islands’ Historical Villages
- Have Lunch in one of Amazing Seaside Island Restaurants
- Amazing Scenery & Sightseeing
- Pick up and Drop off inside Dubrovnik Area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Local Spirit
- Pick up and Drop off outside Dubrovnik Area
- Lunch on-board at additional cost
- Lokrum Island Entrance fee (approx. 20€)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.