3 Islands Boat Tour Dubrovnik by Atlantic Open 750 Speed Boat.
3 Islands Boat Tour Dubrovnik is a private boat tour to Elaphiti Islands from Dubrovnik. By renting a boat with Explore Dubrovnik Private Tours, you're getting a professional skipper to assure you have amazing experience.
3 Islands Boat Tour features the most popular Elaphiti Islands and it's best locations. Discover Islands Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan on this fun and exciting boat tour.
Once you get on the boat, your skipper will make an introduction to safety and Covid procedures and chat with you about preferences for the day. After that he will make suggestions of the route based on your preferences.
In this 8hr boat tour to Elaphiti islands from Dubrovnik, you will have enough time for different activities. Once we leave Dubrovnik, first island on our way is Island Kolocep. Island Kolocep is popular for 2 small villages and Blue Cave Attraction. Once we anchor near the cave, you can grab snorkeling masks we provide and go pro camera and jump into crystal clear Adriatic sea.
After caves, we will cruise along stunning cliffs and rocks of the island and head over to Island Lopud. Island Lopud is popular for its Village Lopud and Beach Sunj. Village Lopud is a great place to catch the freshest seafood lunch. From the village you can take a buggy or an easy walk to sandy Beach Sunj where we can wait for you with the boat.
We will than cruise along Island Lopud and head over to the biggest Elaphiti island, Island Sipan. On the island Sipan we will stop at the local village Sudjuradj. In Sudjuradj you can admire some ancient architecture, taste local wine and olive oil and soak into Mediterranean culture.
On your way back you will enjoy scenic ride along Dubrovnik riviera.
Private rental of Atlantic Open 750 is a great choice for a group of up to 10 persons. Atlantic Open speedboat is fast, spacious and great choice for 3 Islands Boat Tour.
- Pick-up and Drop-off inside Dubrovnik area
- Skipper / Captain
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks and Beer
- Use of Snorkel Masks
- Pickup and drop-off outside Dubrovnik area
- Lunch (there are restaurants on the Islands)
- Lokrum Island Entrance Fee (approx. 20€)
- Trsteno Arboretum Entrance Fee (approx. 8€)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- 100% deposit refund for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of the tour will receive no refund.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full deposit refund.